Moonraker Farm is an exceptional 15 hectare (37 acres) farm, with easy access from Wattamolla Road and only 20 minutes from the centre of historic Berry.
The property has a natural spring, 3 fenced paddocks all with water troughs plus extensive organic vegetable gardens and orchards with mature fruit and nut trees.
With incredible north and west facing views to Kangaroo Valley and the Illawarra Escarpment, this property is the ideal home for an artistic family interested in an alternative permaculture life.
The 3-bedroom home, built in the 1950s with a 1970 addition and other changes in the 2000’s, has locally milled hardwood floors. A woodfired combustion stove and gas heating keeps the home warm in winter.
Take a book, glass of wine or artists pad out onto the hardwood deck overlooking the garden and orchard to while away the hours.
• 3 bedrooms with sleepout plus study: first built in 1950s with 1970s addition
• 1 bathroom/laundry, 1 toilet (composting)
• 1 artist studio overlooking vegetable gardens
• 1 artists studio 6m x 6m with rainwater tank (or could be double garage)
• Assorted rural outbuildings, sheds and a stable
• Train guard’s carriage has water and electricity
• Double carport with additional shed near house
• Constant Spring-fed water supply
• 3 paddocks, all with water troughs for animals
• Extensive low maintenance, permaculture designed, netted vegetable gardens and orchards – no pesticides have ever been used on this property.
• Orchard is filled with mature fruit and nut trees.
• Chook run
• 50,000 litre water tank
• Part of the property has river frontage