68 Misty Lane Jamberoo,Sold $2,200,000
Cloud Break, Private, Peaceful and Protected
House Sold - Jamberoo
Escape to the rainforest mountain sanctuary that is Cloud Break, Jamberoo.
Designed by multiple award-winning Australian architect Don Gazzard as his own home, with the distinctive and individual design lending itself itself to a versatile floor plan. This spectacular and totally private rainforest retreat has stunning, panoramic north-easterly views across to the Pacific coastline.
Set on 90 acres of lush sub-tropical rainforest and cattle pasture, the property nestles under the Jamberoo escarpment. It is only a 20 minute drive into the coastal town of Kiama or just a bit further to the Southern Highland villages of Robertson or Bowral. Summer or winter, you will always enjoy the climate in this private and peaceful haven.
The master bedroom with spacious ensuite sits connected via a covered walkway from the main entertainment area. The other 2 bedrooms and bathroom are in a private separate pod to one side of the living, dining and kitchen space. A generous light filled artist’s studio holds so much potential for the creative owner.
Cloud Break has been used by its owners as a home away from home and also let as an exclusive holiday rental retreat/romantic holiday retreat. There is significant potential to extend this accommodation or enjoy this unique property as a private home and take in the extraordinary surroundings.
– Stunning Views, Peaceful and Private, protected from dominant southerly winds
– 1.5 hours from Sydney, 2 hours from Canberra and ACT.
– Slow Combustion fireplace, underfloor heating as well as reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Stainless steel appliances and kitchen counter tops.
– Instant Gas hotwater
– Accommodation Wing, 2 bed, 1 bath with timber firebox and air conditioning.
– Huge Studio Wing, 1 loft bed, 1 bath, laundry, potential to convert into 2-3 additional bedrooms.
– Garage with workbench and loft storage.
– Large Shed for garden machinery with enough space for ride on mower, tractor and car space.
– Potential Additional Accommodation (STCA) 2 Bed, 1 Bath + Laundry