66 Headland Drive GERROA, NSW 2534$1,650,000
Views for miles and miles
House - GERROA NSW
Here’s a chance to own your own holiday home in one of the south coast’s most prestigious holiday regions. Magnificent views down Seven Mile Beach, along Crooked River and up to the Illawarra Escarpment are yours from the front of the property while from the sunny, private rear of the property you look up over farmland.
Sitting high in one of Gerroa’s most exclusive streets, this spacious home showcases some of the finest, never-to-be-built-out views from a property in this tightly held suburb.
– 5 bedrooms
– 2 large separate living areas
– Solid Brushbox timber floors in all living rooms and some bedrooms.
– Balcony at front of kitchen/dining area is ideal for a sun lounge.
– 3 bathrooms, one ensuite to master, one with double spa bath
– Rear living area has bifold doors which open up the whole room onto the sunny private north-facing courtyard. Built in woodfired oven.
– Headland Drive is one of the South Coast’s most sought after addresses.
– Property has strong holiday rental record.
Sun, surf and the best village cafe on the south coast of NSW, Gerroa is a very easy two-hour drive from the Sydney CBD or 3 hours from Canberra.
Take a five-minute stroll down to Seven Mile Beach or the Blue Swimmer Caf. Pop up the road to the supermarket or cafes in Gerringong. Or in 10 minutes by car you are in historic Berry with its well-known gourmet eateries and boutique shopping.
Please contact Leanne to arrange your own private inspection.
Please note the Agent discloses an interest in this property.