210a Bong Bong Rd Berry, NSW 2535Sold
LEAFY, PRIVATE, SMALL ACREAGE, MINUTES FROM BERRY
House Sold - Berry NSW
Offered for the first time, this secluded, 3 bedroom home with pool and one-bedroom studio is in a highly desirable tightly-held rural enclave, just 5 minutes by car to central Berry.
Nestled into a magnificent leafy setting, with just the right amount of open areas for raised vegetable gardens, fruit trees and sun on the pool, this single-level private home sits on 4.75 acres (1.925 ha).
The property has great warmth and character, carefully designed for this delightful acreage and built by the current owner 28 years ago.
– Main House has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite, one separate WC)
– Main House has open plan kitchen, dining and living areas all with leafy views. Open wood fireplace plus Rinnai convection gas heater.
– Study and laundry
– Sliding doors from study to paved alfresco dining area in front of swimming pool
– Ceiling fans in living area and main bedroom
– Gas for hot water and cook top
– Short stroll from back of house to studio apartment
– Studio apartment has open plan bedroom and sitting room with wood-fired heater, kitchen and bathroom with electricity for hot water
– 2 raised wicking beds for herbs and vegetables
– Established deciduous trees at front of home provide shade in summer (Black Alders and Dutch Elm)
– Eucalyptus Maculata (spotted gums) flank the driveway
– Native species abound and mix with plantings of camellias and gardenias
– First flush system for rainwater recently installed which avoids any leaf material from the gutters entering the concrete underground water tanks (2 x 22,000 litre tanks)
– 5 minute delightful drive into central Berry
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 4.75 acre
- Outdoor Entertaining