JAMBEROO, NSW 2533$3.95 million
ULTIMATE PRIVACY. EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS.
Acreage Semi-rural - JAMBEROO NSW
A private, peaceful property with expansive, uninterrupted views, in a great location.
A modern classic Australian country home, Scarborough, set in the foothills of the Jamberoo Valley, enjoys tranquil views over gently rolling countryside out to the Pacific Ocean. This very private, peaceful Strongbuild home has been built with incredible attention to detail.
Tucked at the end of a private driveway, the home offers gracious living in a low-maintenance setting. Enjoy sea breezes in the summer and be protected from westerly winds in autumn and winter. This home enjoys the perfect north-north-east aspect.
Varieties of florals and citrus trees perfume the lawned gardens around the home. Birdlife abounds. The terraced gardens below are planted with a mixture of bottlebrush and other native shrubs together with south coast rainforest trees. All gardens are irrigated.
A sealed bitumen private driveway meanders its way through the lush green paddocks to the front door.
Once inside, the magnificent open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen area is the focus of this lifestyle experience. Multiple full-length windows and doors embrace the unparalleled rural and ocean views. The 3 metre high ceilings, wide hallway, finely crafted cabinetry, Travertine and polished brushbox floors, Carrara marble benchtops, wood-burning combustion fireplace and C-Bus automated lighting and sound system underline the quality and attention to detail in this home.
Suited as either a permanent residence or as a weekender, Scarborough is a 90 min drive to Sydney and just 10 mins to local shops, cafes, golf course and the famous Jamberoo Pub with bistro and live music. Kiama beaches are 20 mins away. Enjoy local produce from the Farmers Markets on a Wednesday and the Growers and Craft markets on weekends.
LAND SIZE: 30.21 ha (74.7 acres)
HOME SIZE: 366 sqm
When you first arrive at this property with its breathtaking panoramic views, it is difficult to stop at just a few superlatives. The home is filled with character and charm. Sit and enjoy the peace.
– 3 bedrooms plus bedroom/study. All bedrooms and the study enjoy expansive views over the countryside to the ocean. The spacious master bedroom has a large en-suite bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings, bath, large shower, double vanity and toilet. The guest bathroom is also created to the highest quality. The 2 further bedrooms both have north facing views and doors that open onto the veranda.
– Featuring quality joinery, the study is perfect for working from home or could easily be converted to an extra bedroom.
– The generous living/dining room with slow combustion wood fireplace enjoys north-facing rural and ocean views and doors that open onto the wrap-around veranda.
– A chef’s kitchen with abundant storage, large walk-in pantry and Carrara marble kitchen tops opens out via french doors to the covered sunny terrace and outdoor entertaining area.
– Laundry with marble topped benches and built-in cupboards.
– A wide, north-facing veranda offers the perfect spot to gather for long lunches on the weekend.
– The property features paddocks with electric fencing, gravity-fed troughs, large spring fed dam, cattle yards and crush. In excellent condition, the land can comfortably carry around 15-25 head of livestock.
– The double car oversized garage is accessed from the home via a covered breezeway.
– There are also 2 Colorbond sheds (6mx7m and 3.8mx6.5m).
– Gas boosted solar hot water
– 3 phase ducted air con through house with 4 zones including bathrooms.
– Underfloor heating in bathrooms, master bedroom and study.
– C-Bus controlled lighting and home-wide audio system.
– Travertine floors in entrance foyer, bathrooms and laundry.
– Carrara marble benchtops in kitchen, laundry and bathrooms.
– Manicured, low-maintenance gardens are watered by automatic irrigation system.
– All windows are fully screened. The double French doors in kitchen and living areas have retractable flyscreens.
– Two water features in gardens.
– 230,000 litres of water storage.