Price and financials on request from firstname.lastname@example.org 0411700253
Well established for over 37 years and ideally located in the CBD. Kiama Laundry Services offers the only full Laundry Service in town. The business enjoys an unbeatable street-front position with parking, opposite Kiama Village shopping centre (Woolworths and 14 speciality retailers) with large car park.
- AWARD-WINNING WITH EXCELLENT REPUTATION
- UNBEATABLE POSITION
- BENEFIT FROM GROWING TOURISM SECTOR
- IMPRESSIVE FIT-OUT WITH THE LATEST COMMERCIAL MACHINERY
The business caters all year-round for the needs of tourists, businesses and local residents, Kiama Laundry Services an award-winner for outstanding customer service, offering a self-serve coin operated laundrette, also a commercial laundry offering a premium linen service and linen hire service to over 200 mid- to high-end holiday houses, wash dry iron and fold services, curtain cleaning, agent for an environmentally friendly dry cleaning service, alterations & repair service (outsourced), a business shirt ironing service (outsourced) and all backed up with a pick-up and delivery service.
As well as providing a premium laundry service for local residents and holiday house owners, the business also services the flourishing holiday property market in Kiama, Jamberoo, Gerringong, Gerroa, Shoalhaven Heads, Foxground and Berry as well as, holiday rental agents and real estate property managers, cafés and restaurants, hair salons, massage and physio therapists, carers, retirement homes, cleaning sub-contractors, sports clubs and industrial workers.
The commercial laundry follows the 4146-2000 Australian Standard with the latest commercial machinery and technology. The chemo thermic process kills all pathogens during every laundering procedure to ensure 100% sanitsation. The laundry is the leader in this field and is known for its commitment to the standard.
- Kiama is renowned worldwide for its natural beauty, beaches and especially the famous Blowhole. In fact, Kiama’s largest growth business is tourism and Kiama Laundry Services continues to benefit from this sector.
- Get a great work life! Make the sea-change to one of the most beautiful and friendly regions on the unspoilt NSW South Coast. Or if you are already a local, tap into the sparkling tourism business in this region by purchasing this growing enterprise.
- Increase hours: At present the hours are: Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm.Sat 8am to 1pm. Closed Sunday and all public holidays. There is an opportunity to be open 7 days every week.
- Extensive customer database
- Price is WIWO. Long lease available. Owner is available to train and work along side buyer for smooth handover and continuation of new business (negotiable)
Please contact email@example.com or call 0411 700 253 for further information and to organise an inspection.