78 Woodhill Mountain Road BERRY, NSW 2535$3.85 million
SECLUSION AND SPACE
House - BERRY NSW
Seclusion in picturesque countryside, yet only a short walk from the centre of desirable Berry.
– Outdoor entertainment area with solar heated in-ground saltwater swimming pool, resurfaced tennis court, tennis shed, outdoor kitchen and wood-fired pizza oven
– Established gardens and orchards
– Beautifully appointed private lawns and gardens with established trees
– Air-conditioned throughout
– The permanent Broughton Mill Creek, which is one of the property’s boundaries, is home to a platypus
– An Active DA exists for a separate dwelling on the property and this has its own road entry
– While the property is ideal for use as a private home, it has formerly been run as an award-winning bed and breakfast, also gaining fame from the cooking schools held in the large commercial kitchen and living space. The property is not being sold as a business.
With sweeping views north to the escarpment, this tastefully renovated 120-year-old historic farm house is an ideal country escape to entertain friends and family.
The original two-bedroom cottage has a modern but sympathetic, architect-designed extension comprising 5 bedrooms all with ensuites, private sitting rooms and gardens. The home, which has at its centre a new spacious living and dining area opening out to sunny private terraces and gardens, offers a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
The 3.5 acres (1.43 ha) of gardens contain an in-ground pool, resurfaced tennis court, tennis shed and entertainment area, with shaded outdoor kitchen and wood-fired oven, as well as orchards, a chicken shed and the permanent Broughton Mill Creek.
The property is only 5 minutes to Seven Mile Beach, Gerroa and is only a 5-minute bike ride into Berry’s restaurants, cafes and boutique shops.
Land size: 1.436 ha or 3.5 acres